How do you ask for a code when making ressie????

DMickey28

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br>Comes from a very
How do you put the code you want into the conversation with the CM? I guess I am confused about how and when I would ask for the reservation. I am think that with these awesome discounts I will book a trip for the beginning of October and if I decide later that it isn't possible I will have to cancel. I just can't imagine not going to Disney for another year....A short trip in October can't do too much damage to the budget can it???? I have a voucher that needs to be used by the end of october and being a full time student I don't have much $$$$. I graduate this year and am planning a big, real trip for the fall of 2002 as a graduation gift to myself and being in the real world after 6 years of school....I just can't wait that long....

Sorry I got off subject. I have been in the house all day alone and for someone who likes to talk that is tough...so I am rambling on here.

Thanks for your imput.

BTW, I need to get to Disney to try out the new Canon Rebel 2000 camera I bought online this morning!!!!!!!! I don't have any good pictures because my Point and Shoot camera is very limited!!!!

I will stop talking now!

You don't ask for a code, you have to already have it before you call. The codes are either in the new paper, or you could get a post card in the mail with the code on it. There are a couple of web sites that publish the codes, but I can't remember it right now. I'm sure if you do a search you will be able to find it.

scott and peg

I have a code I just don't know how to put into the conversation with the CM

First you have to know the code. Then when you call, you tell them the dates you want to travel, the resort you want to stay at and ask if there are any discounts available using the "code" (provide code). It might be helpful if you can play with your dates, as availability is limited.

Good Luck!

Did you call yet?
I just call and let them know the days I will be there and say I have a code they ask what is it and I tell them then they quote me.
Mousesavers.com is really good for codes...I was quoted All Stars for 99 at one time gave them a code and got it for 65$
I wish I was going in Aug. All Stars is going for 49$!!! can't beat those prices!

Holycow!

I didn't even use a code. I called and told them I heard that they had rooms for as little as $49 and wanted to know if that rate was available for our dates and if not, what the absolute best rate was.. Cm said "hold on let me check...yep,$49 rate is available, would you like to book??". I was really surprised that it was so easy, but I guess I had a really nice CM who didn't mind looking for me. Good Luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter