How do you combat your Disney blues?

Honestly, I try not to think about it. We go once every two years. So when my year countdown begins in February, I start researching and read as much as I can. Then 6 months away, I start planning full force. I have so many notes, spreadsheets, lists, etc on my computer (it’s my happy place) and I update and tidy things up. I also use a binder and print out charts, lists, etc.

WDWithdrawal is real. On our first visit, we started planning our second - we decided we'd go back in three years, but couldn't wait and went back in two! This time, it will definitely be three as we got engaged on that second trip so now we have wedding planning to distract us!

So it'll be regular ol' wedding planning, with a few Disney touches. We're also saving toward buying a house. Soon it'll be watching Disney+ when it reaches us here across the pond. I like to keep update with WDW menu changes too, all those plant based offerings, hubba hubba! I work close to a Disney Store so sometimes I stroll around when I need a pick me up.

Between our last WDW trips, we went to DLP a couple of times. We got APs twice for it. However, I don't know if we'll do that again - I had been very used to the French style of customer service, but after the American above and beyond attitude, it's hard to go back to!

I'm new here too, so now I've got these boards to keep me entertained!

I have it really bad right now! I sure hope it does not get to the point they price me out of going! Every time I hear about new cost, I am like stoooooooooooop!

I have proper disney blues right now. I'm currently sorting the photos from my last holiday and going to scrapbook. Any other advice?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!