How do you get a lot of points on Men in Black?

way to go rocketman23!!!!

you going to make it 12/15 at 10:00 am for the international MIB SHoot-off????:smooth:

Unfortunately my passes are currently expired, but I plan on renewing them on 12/31. Perhaps sometime in January I can shoot 'em up!

O, and BTW, that's like the third time you've congratulated me. Thanks, I know I like to boast about my perfect score.;) It was a big thing for me, so bare with.

most ripsaw falls junkies do not hit that high of a score since they are conditioned to think HANDS DOWN, HANDS DOWN:smooth:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

And a big kiss too! ;)
Cheryl :bounce:

Originally posted by MIB999999
most ripsaw falls junkies do not hit that high of a score since they are conditioned to think HANDS DOWN, HANDS DOWN:smooth:

Yes, but you're never fly out of the MIB car. I have a theory that a colony of people that have fallen out of Dudley live at the bottom of that shack. :) I can keep my hands up though, just not if I sit by myself in the back or middle rows of Dudley.

you going to make it 12/15 at 10:00 am for the international MIB SHoot-off????:smooth:

So who all is coming for the international MIB Shoot-Off? I might come by for the shoot off. Are yall meeting at MIB at 10:00 or at CMB?

so far the definate's are MIB999999, Big Ian and his wife. MsDiz might show if we drag her off her bar stool at Alchemy. :D

meeting at MIB at 10:00 am by the sign:smooth:

Sorry I didn't make it to the shoot off. I didn't even get in last night until 3:00 a.m. We need to schedule another one, I had fun at the last one.

So did MIB999999 win the shoot-off? :)

it was a non-event. Big Ian was having to take painkillers every 4 hours for some abdominal pain. So he and his wife were taking it easy today. I finally met up with them at port of entry in IOA. They played earlier in the week and when i asked how thier scores were they said "rubbish".

for MIB9's it was raining 999,999 all over the place. For the first time i actually left MIB early, and went back to IOA and rode some other rides before lunch at MYTHOS. :smooth:

For some reason, we decided to go to Universal today, but we didn't drag our sorry butts there until 2pm! I didn't even get to the Alchemy bar...

I'm so distraught...I shot 698,000 WITHOUT the bonus...and didn't get the darn thing that time!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

That would have been my new high! :(

I'm wondering if the # of people who get the bonus is not limited to just a few per car (since WE SAW all 6 of us get it once), but rather limited to 6 total for both cars...like, 3 get it in one, and 3 in the other...but if noone in one pushes the button on one car, and EVERYONE in the other car does, they all get it?

Usually I ride when the cars are mainly empty, and get the bonus EVERYtime....today, the cars were full, and both my older son and I had trouble getting the bonus most of the time...it just doesn't make much sense...and I'm thinking that the more "clueless" people in your car and the opposing car, the better...but it's just a theory.

Karen

Just hold down the red button right before your car turns to face the big bug. Keep it held all the way though where Zed tells you to press it. Everytime I have held the button down, I have gotten the bonus.

Bump.

This thread was the best. My daughter and I won because of the tips. Not that we memorized them all, but the overall ideals helped. Went on the ride twice and won both times, my daughter got the bonus on the 2nd ride. Lots of High Fives coming off of that ride.

Yes, we printed out the tips, and saved them into a word document. They'll be repeated over and over when this thread scrolls off the board.

MIB999999, you RULE.

I have heard of a rumor of someone who is able to get 999,999 without shooting the exhaust port even once.

have to check this out 12/31 and again on 1/12. Sha_lyn and her group and MsDiz and her two boys maybe the first to be trained in a new way to score points on MIB. ;)

I have heard of a rumor of someone who is able to get 999,999 without shooting the exhaust port even once.

I would like to see that. When I get 999,999 I probably get at least 300,000 - 400,000 or more from the exaust port.

Keep us informed on if you find out who it is. ;)

My only concern is if you can get 999999 without the exhaust port then it becomes a cake walk and the fun and challange will slowly disappear. They simply have to add that 7th digit to the scoreboard!!!!:smooth:

Originally posted by rocketman23
Just hold down the red button right before your car turns to face the big bug. Keep it held all the way though where Zed tells you to press it. Everytime I have held the button down, I have gotten the bonus.

When the car turns around and Zed says, "Uh-oh," I hold down the trigger on my gun and press the red button continously like a madman. I usually end up with the bonus that way.

You don't have to continually press it. Just simply hold the button down as soon as the car turns and hold it. It saves your thumb a lot of work.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter