• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

How do you get your DDP money's worth?

i look at the menus posted online and choose where i want to eat based on what i like :)

I am learning a lot from all of you and your experiences. Here's a question I've been pondering...we are spending two nights and three days at WDW after a 7 night cruise. I have a couple places in mind that I'd like to try for TS, but I'm concerned that because we have such limited time and will have had a lot of big meals on the ship, that we will decide we don't want big sit-down meals. Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences with this?

goofygal531 said:
He would never use the counter service credits or the snack credits. He wants "real" snacks like pastries!

I don't have any real life experience with this (yet), but someone on here did say they were allowed to use their CS credit in France for 2 pastries and a beverage. Since we'll likely be doing several 2 TS meal days, and will likely have some CS credits left over, we may have to try this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter