How do you like your steak cooked?

medium is a good way to cook it. Although a lot of times I ask for it med/rare so that when they overcook it, it is done to my liking.

Rare. I used to eat it medium rare, but whenever you order it that way at a restaurant, they tend to overcook it, so it comes out medium or worse. So I used to ask for it rare hoping for medium rare, but now rare is really the way I like it. A lot of restaurants now are afraid to cook steak rare because of legal reasons, I guess.

I like mine Rare to Medium, so I order Med-Rare that way I'm fine if it is a little over done, or under done. In general, I'm OK with it as long as it doesn't moo.

One step above mooing for me.

DW, well done.

DD #1 well done

DD#2 well done.

In other words, at my house I'm already halfway done eating my steak and salad by the time their steaks get done.

Medium rare. Brown on the outside with a little bit of pink on the inside. My father, on the other hand, liked his steaks the rarer the better. You put it on the grill for 5 seconds, flip it over for another 5 seconds, then serve it on a plate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter