How do you transfer luggage if you do a split stay?

ceecee

DIS Veteran
We had to book the first night of our package at ASMo as there were no openings at CSR until the next day...how do we transfer the luggage from one hotel to the other?

We had to book the first night of our package at ASMo as there were no openings at CSR until the next day...how do we transfer the luggage from one hotel to the other?
Bell services will transfer it for you. It probably won't be delivered until late afternoon, so make sure you keep anything you'll need for the day with you.

Once I had them give me a taxi voucher and we had to transfer it ourselves. It was late in the morning. This was from Boardwalk to Beach Club. Maybe we just didn't get it there in time for the transfer. Just adding my two cents.

We did a split stay in January and just dropped the suitcases at bell services and headed to the parks with our day bags. Took the bus back from the park to the other resort and they were in our room.

I was just suggesting this to my son's family. They will be flying in from Texas. We will drive down from Georgia. I suggested that they might want to use Magical Express from the airport. We will stay our first night at AKV then move to SSR for the remainder of the trip so I suggested that they may want to let bell services move their luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter