How does HRH stack up?

Mikeyboy

Earning My Ears
How does HRH Compare to Deluxe Disney Hotels Keeping in mind that I have never stayed at either? I will be at HRH Jan 4-7 and I haven't decided exactly when but I will be staying at a Deluxe Disney hotel in September. Any feedback is welcome. Perhaps which Dis Hotel HRH most closely compares etc.

We stayed at HRH 7/28 & 7/29 and thought it was wonderful. It is a very pretty hotel, large rooms very comfortable beds...
I am a total Disney fanatic but I have to admit HRH was great. The front of the line pass was a lifesaver.

Having stayed at most Disney resorts and HRH and PB, I much prefer the USF hotels. The resorts are fantastic, the rooms are large and well appointed, all in all Loews is on a different level. At HRH especially you're very close to all the action, and the front of the line access is worth a WHOLE lot to me. Disney certainly affords a level of Magic that can't be duplicated, but for my lodging dollar Mickey comes up a little short.

We just got back from 3 nights at the HRH. What a beautiful place. Especially the pool. They have a huge water slide that adults are allowed on and also they have the Dive-In movies on Friday nights.

We stayed at the Polynesian about 4 years ago. It is also a beautiful place. I guess that if I was going to Disney, I would stay at Disney but if I was going to Universal, I would stay at the HRH. The FOTL was the ultimate.

I posted a trip report yesterday. Take a look. Eric

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter