How does the all day dinning plan work?

JellyMintJames

Mouseketeer
Can someone please explain to me what the all day dinning plan is and how it works. I am planning a weekend trip to Sea World Orlando and want to get the dinning plan to save money on food but I am little confused on how it works. Do it mean I can go to any restaurant as many times as I want or is it a one time thing? Does it include snack stands? Help me out here. :sad2:

At every participating restaurant (and this changes periodically but includes most of the major ones) you can select 1 entrée, 1 side, and 1 drink as often as once every hour. There are limits on the entrees (so no ribs at Voyagers) and the side can be either an actual side (fries) or it can be a dessert. The drink is non-alcoholic.

So you go through the line, you select your 1 entrée, 1 side and 1 drink (the menus have icons that show you what is included in the all day dine) and you go to the cashier who should scan your wristband. That is all there is to it.

You can also get a child's wristband which are for kids meals, and you can also get a discount on food items that are either not included in the plan, or at locations not included in the plan.

Assuming you stay all day and eat 2 meals plus snacks it will generally be worth it. If it is a hot day and you want lots of waters it will definitely be worth it. If you will only be in the park for a few hours, or like to share meals (no sharing on the plan) or like to eat light, then it may not be worth it.

Currently the participating places include (and remember this is always subject to change) -

Voyagers Smokehouse
  • Spice Mill
  • Mango Joes
  • Seaport Pizza
  • Seafire Grill
  • Continental breakfast is included
  • Expedition Cafe
  • Captain Pete's Island Eats

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter