How early to buy Quick-Que during Thanksgiving Vacation

Llama mama

DIS Veteran
We are going to Uber one day during our Thanksgiving Vacation to Seaworld . We want to get an idea of the weather for that day . So I was hoping to buy our Seaworld ticket and the Quick Que about a week in advance. Is that unrealistic because it will be Thanksgiving week? The price is $45 a day for QQ our week. Does the price surge once the date approaches? Any info appreciated.

IDK about price surges, but we went the week of Thanksgiving this past year and purchased our tickets and other options during the "Blue Friday" sale. I believe it is annual, although no guarantees. They are Black Friday deals but released earlier in the month. We got discounted tickets, BOGO 50% All Day Dining, and half price on the quick que pass.

I've been in the area this time of year a couple of times and the weather is a toss-up. Most years it has been cool in the morning and warms up during the day. Some years we need pants with a jacket during the morning and evening, although years we've worn shorts all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter