how far a drive from DL to huntington beach,laguna and newport

Maria395712

DIS cast member/DIS vet/DVC member
how far a drive from disney to these beaches or a good hotel at one of them
maria

I would say the drive to Newport is around 20 to 25 min with traffic. We go there everytime we go to So Cal. We have only driven to the other two once. We actually drove up/down the PCH to check out the different beaches. I don't remember how long it took since we made a day of it and DH was driving so I was relaxing and taking in the sights. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

From Disneyland, it is about 15 miles to Huntington Beach. Twenty miles to Newport Beach.

Try to avoid the freeways during the morning and afternoon rush hours of (6:30am - 8:00am and 3:30pm - 6:00pm).

You can take side streets from Disneyland to Huntington and Newport Beach. Here's how you do it.

Go south on West Street. Turn right on Garden Grove Blvd. Then make a left turn on Brookhurst St. You will be taking this street all the way down to Pacific Coast Highway (about 12 miles). One you get to PCH, turn right and the Huntington Pier will be about 2-3 miles on your left.

If you want to go to Newport Beach, make a left turn on PCH. Newport Beach will be a short 5 miles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter