How is BCV Coming?

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
Has anyone seen BCV lately? How far are they? Is it on schedule? Anyone hear anything about points there? Does anyone have floorplans for the units? How big are they going to be? (I assume the same size as BWV/VWL)

Thank you!

We came back yesterday from a OKW/BW trip. The BCV aren't very far along.. THey are still at the frame/somewhat sheethed (sp?) point. When are the supposed to be done? I would be interested in the rest of CD's questions if anyone knows.

Patrica, are the big yellow cranes still there? I am staying at BC on Oct 1st and was hoping they would be gone.

I read in a thread the other day that BCV are officially saying opening Sept 2002, but targeting spring of 2002. Can anyone confirm this?

Anyone have any insight on the rest of Cali's questions? or pre-sale dates?

I am sorry to report that the cranes were still there. I hope they will be gone by the time your arrive. I am excited to try them out myself.

To all those returning home soon - if you can take any pictures of the construction and post them here, that would be great!:jester: Just can't wait to buy, and it's always exciting to see the progress they're making there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter