• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How late can I push a CRT res & make RD

ginnymack

Mouseketeer
Ok - so I am not so much a morning girl! ;) How late can I push a CRT res and still make rope drop - assuming the park opens at 9am? I am hoping for atleast 8:20...thoughts?

We've had 8:05am CRT ADRs twice when the park opened at 9:00am (back in 2004 & 2006). I remember being done with breakfast about 8:50am and waiting at the rope at the back of the castle breezeway (looking at Fantasyland). This is how we were able to wake Tinkerbelle one year.

So, breakfast took about 45 minutes - I'd guess if you had an 8:20am ADR you'd be finishing up right at or a bit after 9:00am.

I booked another 8:05am CRT ADR for this year's trip but DD will be 13 and I don't think she (or DH!) are too excited about it. I think the walk down an empty Main Street and beating the crowds at rope drop is worth it! :thumbsup2

You can kind of see the rope way in the back....
IMG_0360.jpg

Do you know what is the earliest time you can get an ADR for here? I'm thinking I am going to torture DH & DSS with a really early morning so we can get some good pictures around the castle before it gets too crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter