How long do you usually go to Disney? (Non- locals)

We come from the west so 3000 miles. We try to do 10 days with park hopping. It gives us time to relax and see everything we like.
It is expensive therefore it is usually a few years between trips. I cant wait to plan for the next trip, but its going to be awhile. Meanwhile I just hang out on the Dis!!

Minimum 7, longest was 13, thanks Irma! Even with that we don’t have enough swim or Disney springs time. 7nights next week and we expect to get some swim time due to less wait times and no dining reservations (probably will do 2-3 when we get there).

Our first was 5 park days, 4 day ticket + MNSSHP, but only did 6 nights no rest days. Since then we've added a day to our trip. Our last trip was 9 nights, 6 park days + MNSSHP + rest day. I think that was a little too much, we'll go back to 8 nights.

I’ve done three nights for run Disney trips. Five is really the absolute minimum for touring, with a week being preferred. Having said that, I’ve done seventeen nights as my maximum and it was great. Everything in between three and seventeen nights, with two weeks being the average. We own dvc, so we aren’t that park focussed.

I always did a week unless there was a cheap flight and I zipped down for a spur of the moment WDW fix for a weekend. WDW is so much more than the parks and everyone needs to explore to discover amazing things to have fun doing. Just touring the resorts, renting a boat, going to a waterpark, visiting the animals at the campground or spending a day shopping for that keepsake and eating small bites.

Midwesterner here. We’ve never stayed longer than 5 or 6 nights, but you all have me questioning my life choices now lol
This is us exactly! Our first ever trip was 9 days. Since then it has usually been 5-6 and as few as 2-3 day short weekend trips (just took one in July!). Between work and flight availability at our small hometown airport it is better than nothing! I just wish they would start selling AP again to make those shorter trips worth it.

7-10 days...twice a year.
2018 to 2019 I got my first AP. Did four trips in that year. 10 day, 7day, 6 day, 12 day.

I think twice a year would be great for me. How many years have you done twice a year?

We come from the west so 3000 miles. We try to do 10 days with park hopping. It gives us time to relax and see everything we like.
It is expensive therefore it is usually a few years between trips. I cant wait to plan for the next trip, but its going to be awhile. Meanwhile I just hang out on the Dis!!

Yep, the Pacific Northwest makes it 3000+ for me to. We find 9 nights perfect for us.

We visit WDW every four years around the national elections.

5 nights seems to be the right length of time for us right now. Our kids are young (3 and 5) and too many days tires them out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!