How long is your solo trip

suevee

<font color=red>I am in a frenzy!<br><font color=r
I am planning on going solo in January/February. I need to escape winter and plan to drive down by myself. I am retired so have no need to be anywhere I don't want to be. So I am curious how long are most solo trips?

I have done as short as 3 or 4 days tacked on to a business trip to FL up to 8 nights/9 days for a Food & Wine Festival trip.

I just got back from a solo trip that was 6 nights. It was my first solo trip, but hat a great time.

I'm doing 8 nights in February too. I usually do somewhere around a week. I started out with 5 days and that was just too short. There were too many things I couldn't see/do.

Doing my 7th and longest solo trip at 5 nights in late October.

I am planning on going solo in January/February. I need to escape winter and plan to drive down by myself. I am retired so have no need to be anywhere I don't want to be. So I am curious how long are most solo trips?

I’m staying five nights on my next trip at the end of January, arriving early enough on my first day to have a full day in the parks.

I just got back from 10 days solo and wished I'd stayed longer. I'd say the length really depends on your personality and how much you can enjoy doing things on your own.

I just got back from 10 days solo and wished I'd stayed longer. I'd say the length really depends on your personality and how much you can enjoy doing things on your own.
The only thing that I don't like about being solo is eating. For some reason sitting at a table alone just feels weird to me, oh and having someone handy at a character meal to take a pic for me - had to wait a few times for the server to see I needed her LOL

I am planning 6 days driving, 3 down and 3 back, and 14 days in wdw starting last week in January throu February 17. Hope for respite from bad weather.

The only thing that I don't like about being solo is eating. For some reason sitting at a table alone just feels weird to me, oh and having someone handy at a character meal to take a pic for me - had to wait a few times for the server to see I needed her LOL
I take my kindle and don't usually do character meals when just me. To me the food and crowded tables do not appeal to me despite character interaction.

I just got back from a solo trip, and over the years I've done many, of varying lengths. Since I , too, retired (a few years ago) I found the length I took this time, 6 nights, was perfect. When I was younger (in my 40s and early 50s) I stayed 10, 12 days and could stay longer. But I find that now, after about 6-7 days, I've had a great time, but I'm ready to see my DH and my cats again.

I started at 4 and ended up with 6 :) somehow it is very easy to convince myself to stay for longer lol
:lmao: Oh i know what you mean! I talk myself into it quite easily. I've done that many times. I'd start out with 5 days, then extended it to 6, then 7. :teeth:

Totally agree. I've read reports from people who would say that people would look at them funny at restaurants, on the bus, all because they're there solo. Sorry but i've never had any funny looks. Maybe its because i dont care? Or both? Who knows. Either way, i love my solo trips and never felt uncomfortable. My trips are anywhere from 5-7 days long. I havent gone past the 7 day mark yet though. Maybe one day!

I just got back from a solo trip, and over the years I've done many, of varying lengths. Since I , too, retired (a few years ago) I found the length I took this time, 6 nights, was perfect. When I was younger (in my 40s and early 50s) I stayed 10, 12 days and could stay longer. But I find that now, after about 6-7 days, I've had a great time, but I'm ready to see my DH and my cats again.

Sadly I am widowed. My husband and I spent many special moments at WDW both alone and with family so I will stay longer to reminisce our times there.

My first solo trip was 10 days.
My shortest was 4.
Just finished a 7 day solo trip on Sept 20.
Already booked a 7 day for Jan 30 to Feb 5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!