• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long till pin arrives?

richard220

Earning My Ears
New SSR owners here. Signed papers about 2 weeks ago. Will be sending the remaining balance to pay our purchase in full, next week. My question is in the paperwork it said we would receive our pin in the mail soon to access the member website. Anyone have any better timeframe of what "soon" is? Do they wait for final payment before sending the pin? Thanks.

Sounds like you bought directly from Disney.

If so, try calling MS - you should be in the system by now and have a member number. (If you don't have a member number MS can give it to you. The CM will ask identifying info such as your SSN before giving it to you). Anyway, if you are in the system, MS should be able to help you get access to the Members' website. You only need that pin one time to set up your log in ID.

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter