• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long will Sept cheap air last ???

disneydawn

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I know that the airlines ran this same fare war last year for September. Does anyone have any idea how long these fares will last? CLE to MCO is $118 and has been for over a week. Thought some of you airfare experts might have some idea. Thanks!

I believe ATA's rates run through July 25 or when they run out of seats at that fare, whatever comes first.

Not sure about AirTran or Southwest.

Keep in mind these rates are only good on certain days.

Southwest's fares are good for travel through September 30th.

Good Luck!

Sorry...I guess that I phrased this wrong. I mean how long will this fare offering last? I know they can change it at any time but I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge on this. Anyone from the airlines maybe???

The Southwest ad in our newspaper today said buy by July 16. Don't know if this applies to your fare.

I'm flying Labor Day weekend on Delta for $111 RT. I checked the other day, and it looks like the fare is back up to $149 RT.

Donna

Hi Dawn,

I imagine the great fares we're seeing right now will only last for a short while. I do remember there being a FANTASTIC sale in August last year, though - $99 fares all over the place for travel in September and October too, I think.

Of course there's no telling if that will happen again this year, so I booked the great rate of $129 and if it goes down, I'll just get a voucher for the difference.

Good luck!

I would jump on it now! My DF are WDW tripping Oct - Nov. We booked today, with Orbitz for $124 direct from BDL to MCO! I paid just as much for 3 tix this time as I did for one during Pres week!

I'm not greedy, I'm happy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter