How many HATERS have you converted?

Hooked my mom (66) and dad (76) no problem, 2 Christmas in a row. My sister and her family is a different story, they seem to have the all inclusive beach gene. That's okay with me, more room for the rest of us!

Hooked my mom (66) and dad (76) no problem, 2 Christmas in a row. My sister and her family is a different story, they seem to have the all inclusive beach gene. That's okay with me, more room for the rest of us!

Haha,:lmao: my family converted an all inclusive beach gene family so much that they are arguing over DVC! They go almost every year, which pains me since their eldest daughter hates it! I told them i will babysit their youngest if they take me!:rotfl:

...for my parents. Whether I deserve it or not. My dad hated that fact that I loved cartoons in high school, and was a real "Anthony" at the time. But when they took me to college in Cali, we went to DL, and he must have got it, because they sprung for a Disney Cruise for them, my sister and my wife many a moon ago. They are now looking forward to celebrating their grandson's fifth at WDW in November. Technically, the little guy wasn't a hater, but he has been to DL 3 times and WDW once, and he is only 4, so he's kinda doomed:) He has named everyone in the family a Dis character...he's Mickey of course:goodvibes I'm proud...

Just my wife. My family is a very Disney family. Almost all of us have worked somewhere at Disney World at some point and had great experiences their. She worked there in high school but worked in food services and did not like her job at all and would frown whenever I brought up how much I loved Disney. A t one point we would jokingly refer her to “Darth Jen, defender of everything unDisney:darth: ). Last year I finally talked her into annual passes (we live about an hour away from the parks) and after going a few times she finally converted to the light side:tinker: .

Im well on my way to converting my fiance. Were high school sweethearts and in high school i discover he hadnt been to DL since he was 5:scared1: He didnt remember anything also. Of course I had to take him. He was six flags fan and really like the trill rides (even though you wait 4 hours for one ride!)

he's loosening up more and more. we always get funny hats and even though he choses the least disney hats, he acts like a kid. Weve been once a year for the past 4 years, but I am shortening the time between our trips. We went right before christmas last year and I convinced him to get annual passes!

Now I am doing the WDW CP. It will be my first trip to WDW and I am nervous, but I am alos going to plan a trip for him to come and visit me. Woo Hoo another disney exposure.

I really think Im cracking the shell...I got him to go along with a disneymoon, and more recently getting married at disneyland!

Now well just have to hash out disney with kids. Im sure ill brainwash them even if he isnt a fan. haha.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter