How many miles a year do you drive?

How many miles a year do you put on your car?

• under 10K

Votes: 44 53.7%
  • 10-15K

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • 15-20K

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • 20K-more

Votes: 11 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm somewhere in the 100,000 to 120,000 a year range.

I get a new truck roughly every 3 years and they're usually close to 400,000 miles when I retire them. However, this past year I didn't even break 100,000 until 3 weeks after having my truck for a year.

I'm somewhere in the 100,000 to 120,000 a year range.

I get a new truck roughly every 3 years and they're usually close to 400,000 miles when I retire them. However, this past year I didn't even break 100,000 until 3 weeks after having my truck for a year.
Tractor truck?

Lots of driving. Amazing how those tractors just keep on going and going.
Yeah and let me tell you, we do not baby these things.

If they built cars the way they build our tractors, the automotive industry would die 🤣😂

I was a diesel mechanic for years before I started driving and it was not uncommon to see trucks with a million miles on the original engine. The transmission had a couple of rebuilds but the engine (especially old Detroit's and cats) would just keep going and going like a battery powered bunny 😂🤣

Yeah and let me tell you, we do not baby these things.

If they built cars the way they build our tractors, the automotive industry would die 🤣😂

I was a diesel mechanic for years before I started driving and it was not uncommon to see trucks with a million miles on the original engine. The transmission had a couple of rebuilds but the engine (especially old Detroit's and cats) would just keep going and going like a battery powered bunny 😂🤣
For sure, Clifton. They are amazing machines.

Insurance on our Camry went up $100 a year because we got bumped from the 5,000 to 7,500 mile category to the 7,500 to 10,000 annual category thanks to a 3,600 mile vacation by car we took last year. As I posted up thread, California law requires insurance companies to get your odometer reading once a year and must consider how many miles you drive each year in setting rates.

I drive around 10,000 miles a year, mostly for work and errands. But it varies—some years more, some less. I remember one summer road trip where we clocked over 3,000 miles exploring the coast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter