How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

pluto: 36 days!! so close, yet so far away! i'm trying not to watch the countdown so close, im driving myself crazy. let alone my husband that gets screenshots daily. oh me... just ready to get out of here for a tiny bit!! :D

338 days until my WONDER-ful Alaska cruise!!!

I need another countdown!!!!

And in what I'm sure is a shock, I'm pondering changing it again back to a Castaway Double Dip...

338 days until my WONDER-ful Alaska cruise!!!

I need another countdown!!!!

And in what I'm sure is a shock, I'm pondering changing it again back to a Castaway Double Dip...

Haha, really? And no I'm not shocked :rotfl:JMO but I'm hoping you'll keep the Alaska one, it really is fantastic:thumbsup2

309 until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!!

Yes, I made the change to the 7/21/19 Double Dip! Lots of factors. Alaska will happen...probably 2021 for my 50th when I can do it over my birthday or at least earlier in the season. (Plus as a minor factor, I'll be on Spring Break when my window opens - well, if I don't do a cruise for Feb break that is - so I won't have to be exhausted at school after doing online check in and stuff.) Well, it's not official yet as my TA is in SC and likely dealing with all the Florence stuff as even upper state is getting slammed with this, but I've emailed her to make the change. So unless some weirdness happens and the whole thing sells out in the next few days, I'm changed.

309 until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!!

Yes, I made the change to the 7/21/19 Double Dip! Lots of factors. Alaska will happen...probably 2021 for my 50th when I can do it over my birthday or at least earlier in the season. (Plus as a minor factor, I'll be on Spring Break when my window opens - well, if I don't do a cruise for Feb break that is - so I won't have to be exhausted at school after doing online check in and stuff.) Well, it's not official yet as my TA is in SC and likely dealing with all the Florence stuff as even upper state is getting slammed with this, but I've emailed her to make the change. So unless some weirdness happens and the whole thing sells out in the next few days, I'm changed.

Going to AK for your 50th sounds like a nice way to celebrate, too :thumbsup2:cheer2:party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter