How many "new things" can we really cram into 6 days?

mickeymom22

DIS Veteran
January 17-22, 2020

All-Star Movies

3 day 1 park per day tickets, MK After Hours tickets and Moonlight Magic Hours at AK

Main Characters Involved: Me, Hubby, DD3 (college age DDS and DD1 would hang with us in Tampa)

Other Characters Involved in our WDW trip: Extended family and three other families of friends

The first new thing would be that we would be enjoying our WDW of our trip with 3 other families. We have only gone to WDW with family so this was a first for us. One of the families would be our partners in crime (BB1 and BB2)...waking up early and hitting all the attractions...trying new foods and experiences. The other two families would meet up with us later and make special memories as well.

Day One (1/17/20): We arrived at Tampa International super early! By 8:45 am, we had collected our luggage and secured our rental car. I was really impressed with this airport. Easy to get around and super clean. We spent the day with family and visited the FL Aquarium. It is a great way to spend a couple of hours. They have several touch tanks. We were able to touch sea urchins, jellyfish, and starfish (all firsts). Later that night we went back to the airport to pick up our college age kids. Now the gang is all here!

Day Two (1/18/20): Today was spent hanging out with extended family. We had a beautiful lunch all together at the Columbia restaurant in Ybor City (a first). The rest of the day was spent getting ready for our niece's wedding celebration. The night was spent at the wedding celebration in Ybor City. Great atmosphere, great food, and wonderful family time!

Day Three (1/19/20): Hubby, DD2 and I dropped off DDS and DD1 off at TPA around 11:00. We were sad they wouldn't be at WDW with us (a first) but classes and assignments were calling them. We started our drive to WDW. We stopped at a Target on the way there and picked up some waters and sodas for the room. Traffic wasn't too bad. We only had a slowdown as we came onto property. We went straight to ASMo in hopes we would have a room ready and then we were meeting up with our friends at Epcot. The CM told me our room wasn't ready, but she could get us in a different room right now if that was okay with us. Yes of course! We had not paid for a preferred room, but we ended up in Building 2 Mighty Ducks 3rd floor. This building is actually "preferred" for ASMu. You just have to walk across a small road and you are at the bus stop for them. We used this bus stop the entire time...super easy! BB1 and BB2 were in a Dalmation Building 4 and the other two families were in Toy Story Building 10. We unloaded our stuff. We actually stayed at ASMo 15 years ago in the exact same building! We missed the theming in the room, but we liked the queen bed and how you could put the other bed up when not in use. We needed to get to Epcot we had a fast pass for Soarin' waiting on us! We headed over to the Car Care Center to turn in our rental. This is where we got a little worried. I had rented our car from National. Well, when we got to the Car Care Center (a first) every sign that we could see said Alamo! Surely, I hadn't messed up and gotten the wrong drop off location! All the agents were dressed in blue Alamo shirts! Right when we decided to park and go ask someone, I spotted the smallest green National sign ever! Shew! We lucked out and got our own private shuttle straight to Epcot. We made it through security and made our fast pass with 3 minutes to spare!
:love:

BB1 and BB2 met us outside of Soarin'. We had fastpasses together for Spaceship Earth so we headed that way and learned about our future! Up next World Showcase! BB1 and BB2 had been there since opening but they had waited for us to check out the festival booths. Before we got to WS, we stopped and got some paint to participate in the painting of the Figment mural. This is another first for us...attending the Arts Festival! DD2 wanted to do the scavenger hunt so we stopped at the gift shop and bought the board and went ahead and got the prize for the end. We started in Mexico. We all tried the Sopes de Barbacoa. BB2 got the Frida Banana Daiquiri and I got the White Sangria. Super yummy! Made our way around WS looking for the Figment pictures and found ourselves in Germany. Hubby and BB1 were in search of a good German beer. Optimaters!

We left BB1 and BB2 in Germany. Hubby, DD2 and I went back to China to meet Mulan. DD2 had Disney bounded as her today and wanted to meet her. She didn’t think Mulan would know she had dressed like her since she was in her everyday outfit. Luckily, as soon as DD2 walked up, Mulan said she was looking at a beautiful reflection of herself. So sweet! Another special Disney detail. After meeting Mulan, we walked counter clockwise around WS. We thought about riding Frozen stand-by. Hubby and I haven’t ridden this ride since it switched from Maelstrom. Wait time was posted at an hour. We decided to miss it once again. This is where we saw the 3-D Frozen chalk mural. We had to pose with it. Continuing through Canada, we met up with BB1 and BB2 again in United Kingdom. Fish and chips for everyone, but DD2 and I. We wanted to try the booths, but ultimately we got too hungry and ate at Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie (another first). She got a ham and cheese sandwich and I got a quiche Lorraine.

We found an empty bench and had a seat to listen to the Disney Broadway show in the America Gardens Theater (a first). The performers were amazing...Heidi Blickenstaff and Gavin Lee. After the show, we made our way back to Germany. We were lucky enough to be able to pull up a bunch of tables. Our sis and bro-in-law who live in Kissimmee met up with us there as did one of the other families we were traveling with. Snacks, laughter and stories were shared.

At some point, our friends left to go eat in Italy, and the rest of us made our way over to Epcot Experience (a first). It is an indoor projection show that shows you all the changes that Epcot is going through and what the end result is going to be. Exciting times are coming! BB1 and BB2 wanted to grab a spot to watch the fireworks. Hubby, DD2 and I decided to let sis and bro in-law drive us back to the resort. First we had to dance on the twinkly light sidewalk (please Mickey don’t remove these during the renovations...these are one of my favorite Disney details) and shop in the temporary Mouse Gears gift shop. I normally don’t buy too much merchandise, but we found a really cute 3-D build it yourself model of the Walt Disney World sign. You know the one you drive under when you come on property. I just love seeing that sign, so I had to purchase it so I could have one at our house!

We made it back to the resort and crashed!

Thoughts about the day: It is fun to spend time at WDW with friends! The weather was perfect...not too hot...not too cold! The Arts Festival is a lot of fun. Epcot felt crowded. Twinkly sidewalks are my fave! I should have held out and bought more plates at the booths instead of the quiche in France. We got to see more of the shops this time since we were looking for the Figment pictures. I don’t think I have ever been in the shops in China and Italy before (another first). The pillow at the resort are amazing!

Attachments

• 0119201616_HDR.jpg
    0119201616_HDR.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 0119201859_HDR.jpg
    0119201859_HDR.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 5
  • 0119201457.jpg
    0119201457.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 0119201810.jpg
    0119201810.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 0119202034.jpg
    0119202034.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Day 4 (1/20/20): EMH at AK means we are up and ready! Brr...it was cold outside! Hubby and I haven’t ridden Flights of Passage yet, and we wanted to make sure and get it done so EMH is on our agenda. BB1 and BB2 are coming along even though they were lucky enough to score fast passes for it. We gave DD2 the option of sleeping in with her friends (she got to ride FOP back in December), but she wanted to go with us so off we go!

We went straight to Pandora with the masses. Just being in Pandora was a first for us. Hubby loved FOP (a first)! It is now his favorite ride. I, on the other hand, loved the ride too, but it was blurry for me. I have recently had my vision prescription changed. One eye is for close up and the other eye is for far away. More on this later…

We had fast passes later in the day for Na’vi River Journey (a first), but we decided to go for cruise now. The wait wasn’t too bad. This ride often gets bad reviews, but I liked it. I imagine on a really hot day, it would be really great to take a break from the heat and cruise down the river. Today it was a nice warm spot to hang out in before going braving the cold.

The app was telling us there was a short wait for the safari. Africa here we come! I can honestly say this was the most amazing safari ride we have ever been on. There were so many animals out and about. I guess they like the cooler weather. We had to stop several times for animals crossing and they really seemed close to the vehicle too. I am going to count this as a first even though we have been on this safari lots of times. It was just that amazing!

After the safari, we strolled on the Gorilla Falls Trail. Not too many animals out here. We did get to see the baby and mama gorilla (a first). We stopped here for breakfast/snack. I had packed some granola bars, grapes and blueberries in my backpack.

It was time to visit the Yeti. This is my all-time favorite ride. We use our fast passes and then get in the single rider line. Still my favorite! Can somebody confirm this for me? I think the Yeti is much more active now! In the past he just had the strobe light effect, but on these two trips, he really seemed to be scooping down like he is supposed to. We stayed in Asia and strolled the Maharajah Jungle Trek. It was too cold for the komodo dragon and bats, but the tiger was out.

Lunch time...back to Pandora. Satu’li Canteen (a first). Food was super yummy. DD2 and I shared a bowl with chicken and noodles. We also shared a cheeseburger steamed pod. I had heard they taste like McDonald’s cheeseburger. I disagree. I think it tastes like a Manwich.

After getting our bellies full, we went to Dinoland and used our fastpasses for Dinosaur (a first). It was a first for me. Hubby and DD2 had ridden it before. It was okay...I definitely liked soaking up the warmth. Can you tell it was a chilly windy day in FL?

After escaping the dinosaurs, we had just enough time to slide onto a bench for the UP! A Great Bird Adventure show. We have seen the show before, but not with the UP characters (a first). This show is great! We had seen Kevin several times walking around the park, but not once did he show up for the show!

After this we left BB1 and BB2 as we were going to attempt a nap this afternoon. We wanted to be ready for our MK After Hours event. BB1 and BB2 weren't going to MK After Hours. They were going to close AK down. Hubby and I dozed a bit in the room, but I am pretty sure DD2 just played on her phone. Eventually, I couldn’t sleep so I asked her if she was ready to hang out with her friends. Of course the answer was yes. One family was actually swimming at the pool so we headed down there to sit in the sun. When the wind didn’t blow, the sun did feel warm...not enough for us to get in the pool, but we enjoyed watching them shiver...I mean swim. Our other friends soon arrived to hang out. They had been on a pin trading adventure. They went to a few resorts and Disney Springs. This is where DD2 went with the other two families. One family was treating the girls to a dinner at the Grand Floridian Cafe. It is a tradition for them to eat there when they are at WDW.

Hubby and I didn’t go. We headed to MK thinking we would go to a lounge at one of the monorail resorts...maybe the Grand Floridian and check out the new Enchanted Rose lounge. Well, that didn’t happen. The monorail was really slow. It seemed people just couldn’t board and exit in a speedy manner. We ended up just riding the loop and getting off at MK. We got in the After Hours line around 6:30. They let us through the turnstiles about 6:50 and put us into lines for our wristbands. It is tradition that we eat at Harbour House. We made our way there and we were going to use mobile ordering. Hubby just wanted fish and that wasn’t even a choice so we stood in line to see if he could get just fish. It isn’t listed on the menu in the restaurant either. The CM was like of course, you can order just fish in your combo so hubby was happy. I got the salmon (a first). It was all very tasty. We love LaFou’s Brew and I suggested we go get one to share before they closed for the evening, but we were just too cold. We just hung out in the restaurant and got a little sad that we weren’t there with the kiddos. We wouldn’t even let ourselves sit at “our family” table. Don’t be sad for us, it was nice to sit and talk about different WDW memories we had.

At about 7:45, we left the warmth of Harbour House. From our table we had been watching people take their picture with a lantern from Tangled. This is one of my favorite movies. We just had to get a cute picture with the lantern (a first). While we were in line and having our picture made the fireworks were happening. Our friends had arrived and they were watching the fireworks on Main Street by the hub on the Tomorrowland side. We walked up to Fantasyland to watch the rest of the show with plans to meet them in Tomorrowland after the show.

Thoughts on this part of our day: FOP is amazing even if it was blurry for me! EE is still my favorite coaster! I love that the Yeti really looked like he was working the way he was intended to work. Satu’li Canteen is a yummy option. Harbour House is a yummy tradition. The animals we saw on the safari were amazing. It is usually so hot in Animal Kingdom...being cold and bundled up there seemed a little strange. I wish I had made time for some mango pie.

Attachments

• 0120200742b_HDR.jpg
    0120200742b_HDR.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 0120201121.jpg
    0120201121.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 0120200858a_HDR.jpg
    0120200858a_HDR.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 3
  • 0120200851b_HDR.jpg
    0120200851b_HDR.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 0120200859a.jpg
    0120200859a.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 3
  • 0120200844.jpg
    0120200844.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 0120200850b_HDR.jpg
    0120200850b_HDR.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I apologize for the sideways pictures. They look right and then when I upload them they turn.

Does anybody know how I can rotate them?

Thanks!

2nd part of Day 4 (2/20/20) MK After Hours (a first):

We met the rest of the crew after the fireworks in Tomorrowland. People that weren’t going to the party had made a beeline to Space Mountain to get one last ride in. The line was way out into Tomorrowland. Maybe they were party goers too. I don’t know, but we didn’t want to wait in line for that. We started in Tomorrowland and made our way counterclockwise around the park. Tomorrowland-Fantasyland-Liberty Square-Frontierland-Adventureland-Tomorrowland-the hub-Main Street USA.

We let the kids go off on their own checking in with us via text every so often. We adults went on our way. Here are the attractions we enjoyed:

Kids:
Space Mountain (3 times)
TTA
Buzz Lightyear
Space Orbiter
Tea Cups
It’s a Small World
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Big Thunder Mountain (2 times)
Haunted Mansion

Adults:
Space Mountain (2 times)
TTA
Buzz Lightyear
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Big Thunder Mountain
Haunted Mansion
Pirates

It was cold, but we had to have some of those super yummy “free” Mickey Ice Cream bars and ice cream sandwiches. We also enjoyed some waters and sodas. The dads may or may not have had 3 ice cream treats each! :-)

To end the evening, we met up in front of the castle and took lots of pictures with our phones and with the Photo Pass Photographers.

Thoughts on MK After Hours: I HIGHLY recommend going to one of these parties. If you have an older kid that still loves MK, it is great! No crowds to navigate...can literally ride whatever they want back to back...our girls were into Space Mountain this time.

Day 5 2/21/20: Yes, I am crazy. I scheduled our HS early morning the day after our late night at MK. I thought it would be the “slowest” day for HS after a 3-day weekend. We didn’t get into bed until 1:30 am and I set our alarm for 5:00 am. I also asked for a wake-up call. BB1 and BB2 had scheduled us a Lyft (a first) to HS that was scheduled to leave at 5:30 am. Park opening was at 7:00 am.

It was cold and dark as we made our way to the lobby. Right before we left, a CM called us from the front desk to make sure we were awake. I wonder if they do this for everyone that has that early of a wake up call?

Our driver promptly arrived and whisked us away to HS. When we got to the turnstiles there were probably already 20 people deep at each turnstile. People were swapping stories about getting into a boarding group and not getting in a boarding group. It was cold, but the wind wasn’t blowing so it was tolerable. The Cast Members kept walking by telling us to fill in all empty space and they weren’t allowing anyone to sit down. Finally at 6:40ish they let us into the park. They separated the crowd into two masses: those going to Galaxy’s Edge and those going to Toy Story Land. We went to the Galaxy’s Edge side. All four adults were going to try to join a boarding group. They said we would be able to join a group at 7:00. Lots of energy in the crowd. Right at 7:00, we all start trying. Hubby and I got in, but BB1 and BB2 weren’t able to get in. My phone let me choose the people I wanted in my boarding group, but then it froze up. Hubby’s phone got us in! We were put in Boarding Group 53! Well, everybody but BB2...more on that later. We set off to ride MFSR. Hubby, DD2, and I were able to ride it at DL this past summer, but we go with BB1 and BB2 because they haven’t gotten to ride it. It probably took us about 30 minutes to walk through the queue and ride the ride. We let BB1 and BB2 be our pilots. DD2 and I were the gunners and hubby was an engineer. They put a single rider on with us and she was the other engineer. It was a lot of fun.

All the way to MFSR, we are asking CMs what we should do about BB2 not being listed in our boarding group. Finally, one says just go over to Rise of the Resistance and let them know. After we rode MFSR, she and BB1 made their way over to Rise of the Resistance to see if they could get her added. The CMs gave her a fast pass for Rise of the Resistance that she could use when our boarding group is called. Hubby, DD2 and I made our way over to Slinky Dog to ride stand-by. It was posted a 2 hour wait, but we decided to get in line anyway. Our plan was to see when they started calling boarding groups that way we could budget our time and go back to the room and go back to sleep...so we might as well wait in a line for a ride we enjoy. The wait was really only about 1 hour and we enjoyed our ride. We were in line behind a family that were totally decked out in Toy Story clothing and they seemed so excited to ride the ride. It was fun to watch them. As they got closer to boarding the ride, the dad took at least 20 pictures!

The wind had started and it was really cold. We were hungry and tired. We mobile ordered from Woody’s Lunch Box. It was very crowded. I wished it had an indoor area to sit in, but of course it doesn’t! The breakfast was good. We were tired. They hadn’t started calling boarding groups yet! I am starting to get grumpy and worrying we woke up super early for nothing! Hubby keeps telling me not to worry, but I just have this feeling it isn’t going to happen. After we eat, we decide to go back to the room to sleep. We text BB1 and BB2 and ask them to call us when they start to call boarding groups. As we are walking to the bus stop, we see one of the other families we are here with coming into the park. It is about 10:30 am at this point.

We make it back to the room and nap for a bit. DD2 is anxious to hang out with her friends. I walk her down to our other friend’s room. They haven’t left for the park yet. She hangs out with them and goes to HS with them. Meanwhile hubby is enjoying a much needed nap. I go back to the room, but can’t really sleep because they still aren’t calling boarding groups! Eventually, we leave the warmth of the room and head back to HS. We meet up with DD2 and our friends and all ride Rock n Roller Coaster together. I really like this ride too. We always make bets on what Aerosmith song we are going to hear, but this time I didn’t even recognize the song they were playing! While we were in line for RnR, they actually started calling boarding groups! Yes! I was so excited! This was about 2:15 pm. I had been watching the boards before we left. This was the latest I had ever seen groups being called. We had reservations for our entire traveling party of 12 at Oga’s Canteen for 3:00 pm. The CMs seemed really excited to have that big of a traveling group. Hubby, DD2 and I had been to Oga’s Canteen at DL, but we had a totally different experience this time. At DL there was no “show” by the CMs, but here there was a little bit of a “show.” The snacks were different too. Fun times and memories were made here.

Our boarding group got called! Woohoo! BB1, BB2, Hubby, DD2 and I head that way while the other families go to find something to eat. Rise of the Resistance (a first) was an amazing experience. No spoilers, but I love how interactive it is! It took us about an hour to get there, walk the queue and experience the attraction.

Our other friends have fast passes for Star Tours. While they are riding, we mobile order pizza and salad for DD2. She is staying with our friends while BB1 and BB2 take hubby and I to Moonlight Magic Hours at AK. She tells me after we left they enjoyed Tower of Terror, RnR, Slinky Dog, Toy Story Mania, and the Cars show (a first).

Thoughts on the part of the day: Slinky Dog is fun for adults and kids! Rise of the Resistance is amazing! It was really cold. The resort pillows are the bomb! It is really fun to tour with friends! Oga’s Canteen is a must! I wish they had more baby Yoda merchandise. DL had roaming characters in Galaxy’s Edge. When we were there in DL, we saw Storm Troopers, Kylo Ren and Rey roaming around. Here we only saw Storm Troopers interacting with guests...a tad disappointing.

Attachments

• 0120202155.jpg
    0120202155.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 0121200747_HDR.jpg
    0121200747_HDR.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 0120201954.jpg
    0120201954.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1
  • 0120202319.jpg
    0120202319.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1
  • 0120202241a.jpg
    0120202241a.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: DLo

Day 5 (2/21/20) continued: BB1, BB2, Hubby and I make it over to Animal Kingdom. It is really windy and cold, but we are determined to have some fun. During Moonlight Magic (a first), you get a free QS meal. There were several options...the ones that had indoor seating and heat were really tempting, but in the end Flame Tree BBQ won out. We hadn't eaten there in a long time, and I don't think BB1 and BB2 have ever eaten there. I am so glad we went there. We got a table where we could catch glimpses of the Rivers of Light floats...and wait for it...our food was the best of the entire trip! I got the Baked Macaroni and Cheese with Pulled Pork (a first). I honestly can say it was one of the best things I have ever eaten at WDW and I have tried lots of dishes! Everyone loved what they had picked. We laughed and wondered if our food really was that amazing or were we just so delirious that cardboard would have tasted delicious. We were all running low on energy. Last night of our jam packed itinerary and we were feeling it. The food gave us a little boost of energy even though we were freezing. We decided it best to ride something inside so we headed to Dinosaur. There was a line that was out the door. We thought this to be strange, but we stood there like good park goers. After about 10 minutes and we hadn't moved an inch, BB1 and Hubby went up to the front of the line to see what was going on. There wasn't a CM there, but the people in front said that one had come out earlier and said the party doesn't technically start until 9:00 pm so some of the rides aren't running until then. What? That was crazy! It was about 8:30. We didn't want to wait for Dinosaur in the cold so we decided to head back towards Flights of Passage, ride it once and then leave.

On the way we some photo ops that were unique to Moonlight Magic so we stopped and took some group selfies. We went by Dinoland to use our vouchers for a free game, but those weren't running yet either. They were beginning to set up for the dance party, but we just kept trucking. The safari was up and running and we were intrigued at what a night time safari would be like so we weaved our way through the queue and squeezed into an almost full jeep. Let me tell you, a freezing cold night ride on Kilomanjaro Safari resulted in absolutely no animals to be seen. I guess I could count this as a first too. I have never ridden this ride and not seen one animal before. After the rather sparse safari, we made our way to Flight of Passage.

Our first ride earlier in our trip happened at rope drop. We had a really short queue then, but this time we must have been on the stand-by queue. We got to see the room with all the lab equipment and specimen (a first). Remember how I said the first time I rode this, it was blurry? Well, this time, I took the glasses off and I could see perfectly. I don't understand why that is true, but it was crystal clear without the glasses. I can't wait to ask my eye doctor about it.

After Flight of Passage, we decide it wouldn't be a complete night if we didn't eat at least one free Mickey ice cream treat. We joined the hordes of people that were eating their Mickey ice cream treats in a nicely heated QS restaurant. I don't remember which one it was, but they were giving them out in it, and everyone was staying put and enjoy the warmth and the tasty ice cream. This is where BB2 and I decided we were through. We were delirious and giggly. I know I couldn't even complete a thought! Haha! Hubby and BB1 said no way they were giving up. They wanted to ride Expedition Everest. I said I would wait for them, but I wasn't interested in having the cold blasted in my face any more. They headed off and BB2 and I just hung out where we were. They weren't gone very long. They came back and said they had checked their app and it said that EE was temporarily down. So much for that. BB1 and Hubby grabbed another Mickey ice cream treat and we went to the buses. We were lucky enough to get on one that was waiting there.

DD2 was crashing in her friend's room so Hubby and I were free to go directly to our room and crash!

Thoughts about Moonlight Magic: It really is a nice perk if you are a DVC member. I am so thankful our friends shared it with us. I did think it was strange that the park closed at 8:00, we were allowed to enter at 7:00, but some attractions closed down and weren't running until 9:00. Flame Tree BBQ's Baked Macaroni and Cheese with Pulled Pork is one of the best entrees I have had at a WDW restaurant! Those resort pillow are still amazing! Seeing Pandora at night (a first) is really special. I wish it had been warmer so I could have enjoyed and explored it more.

Day 6 (2/22/20) Departure Day: We slept in! Well, we slept in until 9:00 am. DME was picking us up at 11:45 am. Boring details of packing up, convincing DD2 she needed to leave her friends and come pack up. We would all meet up at the lobby to catch DME. We were all on the same flight to go home except BB1 and BB2. They had driven down so they were up and making their way to I-95! DME didn't go smoothly. The computers were down and they weren't able to print our boarding passes or check our luggage. We hauled them back to the lobby and were grumpy we were leaving AND having to deal with our luggage. With ten minutes to go, Hubby went out and asked them if they could try again and bingo! We were in! They were able to print our boarding passes and check our luggage. Happy campers again.

Here is when I saw something I have never seen at WDW (another first). The line for the Magic Kingdom was wrapped around the building. I couldn't believe how long the line was. There was a dad in line that was loudly voicing his disappointment. He kept trying to get others to agree with him including us, but we just didn't engage with him. Our DME bus arrived and it was almost full.

Our trip was uneventful, but fun hanging out with friends at the airport and on the plane.

Thoughts now that I am back home: I ordered two pillows (a first) from the company that supplies the Disney resorts with their pillows. Just a little bit of Disney to enjoy at home. I really enjoyed touring with our friends and would do it again in a heartbeat.
Total number of firsts: 30!
This is why I love WDW! While it keeps things familiar, there will always be something new to try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!