How many people does a 2 Room Holiday Inn Kidsuite sleep?

MosMom

<font color=deeppink>Damn you, you wretched clown!
From the picture, it looks like it can sleep 6 but maybe not. It says it has a Queen Bed, Sleeper Sofa, Bunk Beds & Jr. Pullout Bed. We might be going with my MIL & 2 nephews in December & this would be pretty neat. There would be 6 of us so it would work out perfectly.

"Yeah, they're going to Disney AGAIN...they go like every other day" -- My Teenage Brother

January 00' - Beach Club
September 00' - All Star Movies
March 01' - All Star Movies

:D MoseysMom :D

I beleive you can put 7 people in a Kidsuite.

We stayed there for 10 days in December and really had fun (5 of us). It's nice, but not huge. Since three of you will be kids I think, it should be fine. The extra adult will want to sleep on the sofa sleeper (the extra bed in the kids room is very small). The separate rooms and 3 tvs make it comfortable. Plus all the other benefits (pools, games, free breakfast for all and free meals for kids, etc).

Have a great trip!

Our HIFS kidsuite had a king size bed in the bedroom, a pull out double sofa bed in the living room, plus bunk beds and a pull out cot in the children's bedroom. It will sleep 7, and while not huge by any means, is very well planned.

dondaisys.gif

Okay, so pretend I've moved my clipart from geocities

CindyAnn
Co-moderator - Restaurants Board

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter