SquirrelsMom

Disney Fan
We will have a rental car and will make the following trips:

MCO to BWV
BWV to DCL
DCL to HRH (Universal)
HRH to OKWR
OKWR to MCO

There are two toll plazas between the airport (MCO) and the WDW resorts if you use # 528 (aka Beeline Expressway). One is either $1.75 or $1.25 and the other is $.50 (price for cars). I'm not positive, but I believe you pay the same if you use the "greenway" route.

No tolls between Universal area and WDW.

Can't help you with the trip to Port Canaveral.

The Greenway, depending on where you get off, is 2.00 to 2.50. It is a bit more expensive, but, worth the extra .50 or so as there is little traffic and it is a quicker route.

If you leave the airport north exit (Semoran Blvd), instead of getting on the Beeline (528)immediately you instead take a left at the first light (Frontage Rd) you will see and skip the first toll booth. One mile later at next light take left and then another left without going under anything and you are back on the Beeline west. Only one more toll booth that costs 50 cents, then get on I-4 west (southwest). Coming back via I-4 east to the Beeline (528) east, get off at exit 9 (Tradesport), left under Beeline, fill up rental car at cheap gas station there. Don't cross back under but instead McCoy Rd. is right there, becomes Frontage Rd beside the toll booth you skipped, takes you back to Semoran Blvd and airport north entry.

You can cross over the Beeline at Semoran and get back on the Beeline for Cape Canaveral. If I remember correctly there are no more tolls. From Cape Canaveral get off the Beeline at Exit 10 (Semoran), head north 1/4 mile to the Frontage Rd. intersection if you want to skip the toll.

More Disney tips:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

9/65 Disneyland
3/75 (World Inn* off I4 near DD)
4/85 (Kon-Tiki* on 192)
'80s Disneyland once or twice
7/94 POR
9/97 ASMu
11/98 ASMu
12/98 (Knights Inn on 192)
9/99 ASMo
12/00 ASSp
9/01 ASSp
11/01 ASSp
*no longer exists

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter