How much do you tip the vallet?

How much do you tip the vallet per use?

• $1

• $2

• $3

• $5

• $10

Results are only viewable after voting.
And now to add some real spice to this poll, do you define "use" as drop-off and return? Or is that two uses?

And now to add some real spice to this poll, do you define "use" as drop-off and return? Or is that two uses?

I give $2.00 if I park, not to go inside to check in or get info. I give $2.00 when they bring my car to me also.

I give $2.00 if I park, not to go inside to check in or get info. I give $2.00 when they bring my car to me also.

Same with us. $4 for dropping off and picking up. But if they do something special, we will give them a bit more.

Whoa! I've always tipped 5$ and felt like I was tipping too low. This is why I hate valet parking. If I only tip 2$, I might feel much better about it.

We also always do $2 both coming and going. We LOVE valet parking!!

We tip $2 to the valet that parks our car, and $2 to the valet that brings us our car.

$2 coming AND going for us. More if the person does something really special.

Protocol may be to tip only at pick up but I feel both people offered me a service so I tip both ways.

$2 coming AND going for us. More if the person does something really special.

Protocol may be to tip only at pick up but I feel both people offered me a service so I tip both ways.

That would be another good survey question....do you tip at dropoff and pickup?

I tip both ways, and tend to tip $3. I've read here (and the poll seems to confirm) that $2 is the most common tip. So for an extra buck, I feel like a big spender! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter