How much fun to listen to DIS radio!

disneydad78

DIS Veteran
Dont know if many of you do this but, I click on Dis Radio, listen to sounds of Disney. I then minimize the radio,click on Internet Explorer and return to DISforums,play on the forums as I listen to sounds of disney!! Was wondering if anyone else does this! It makes me want to go to WDW tom, June cant get here fast enough.:rotfl: :jumping1: :goofy:

I definitely have done that. I really enjoy listening to DisRadio while at work...it lightens the atmosphere...around my desk anyway!

I do it everyday!! :thumbsup2 If my boss knew how I can be so unproductive some days . . . :sad2:

I do this too! I really enjoy what they play, but I tune in during my plan time at school which is the same time every day; therefore I'm hearing the same music every day! I know the Jammin' Jungle Parade and the Sorcery in the Sky music REALLY well by now!!!! :laughing:

I was just doing this earlier this evening while on the internet. I also put it on when I am doing my housecleaning which is quite often since I have to clean almost daily since we are trying to sell our home......and it's taking quite a while.:sad2: Thank goodness for DIS Radio!!!!:worship: :goodvibes

Have seen the banner but did't realize what it was, thanks for the info!

I do this too! I really enjoy what they play, but I tune in during my plan time at school which is the same time every day; therefore I'm hearing the same music every day! I know the Jammin' Jungle Parade and the Sorcery in the Sky music REALLY well by now!!!! :laughing:

I teach too- and I listen and DIS every day at lunch. So yes, I catch the end of Electric Parade and Jammin Jungle EVERY DAY! I know it by heart. . .

I do!! Love listening to it while I am catching up on the boards. It makes me feel that much closer to WDW.

I love listening to Dis Radio. I can't access the boards at work but can pick it up on live365. On stressful days it really helps to keep me in my Happy Place.

I listen to DisRadio sometimes and sometimes while I'm online or on the boards, I play old podcasts, I don't know why, I'm not really listening, listening to them, but I find the voices almost soothing. Isn't that weird?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter