How much per adult?

chanty

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I just wanted to know - how much again, per day, per adult?
We had it good last year....it was free! We loved it.... for 30 some $ a day - it's totally worth it.

chanty said:
Hi,

I just wanted to know - how much again, per day, per adult?
We had it good last year....it was free! We loved it.... for 30 some $ a day - it's totally worth it.

FREE?? WHAT??

Please explain!

:confused3

Last year they had a promotion from late August through October 4th where they offered the meal plan for free.
Disney routinely offers some sort of a promotion during the "slower" periods of time.

I need to call the AAA TA, she told us it would be $42 per adult and $21 for our 9 year old DD.....

Any AAA TA here who could tell me why there is such a big difference in the prices?

Yeah that's wierd...call her on it perhaps, cause it's a general cost, not a cost depending on location...

Tink_Fan said:
I need to call the AAA TA, she told us it would be $42 per adult and $21 for our 9 year old DD.....

Any AAA TA here who could tell me why there is such a big difference in the prices?
They have a premium or Gold dining plan where it covers a little bit more than the "regular" dining plan.

On our itinerary it says that we have the regular dining plan with 1 TS, 1 CS, and 1 snack per person per day. I'm going to have to call her back about that, the thing that scares me is that she isn't that knowledgable about Disney. She told me that the water parks there are Water Country USA!! Makes me a bit scared!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter