How much time to allot Legoland?

moumo

Earning My Ears
We've never been to Legoland. One day? Two days? 1/2 Day? 2 adults, 10yo, and 5 yo. Looking at the week of Oct 10th.

We enjoyed having 2 days there. The water park was a rainout for us right when we got in and got a locker rented, but it was good to have time to re-ride stuff everyone enjoyed.

One day or less than one full day if arrive at park opening. Did this with my 8 yr old niece who loves legos. 10am to 3pm was lots for her. This was 6 plus yrs ago before COVID hour cutbacks. No water park included. So YMMV. Edited to add: the apple fries were a big hit.

One day, two of your kids love riding things over and over. Water park is a skip for us. Make sure to watch the water ski show. It’s really fun.

You can do it in one, although we like a second day. One day is fine if you don’t do the water park.

We also really like to stay at the Legoland hotel - it’s half of the experience IMO - and staying at the hotel usually makes sense for us to do at least two park days. The park hours are pretty short.

We just did our 3rd trip to LL in July and bought annual passes when they were on Labor Day special. Planning to visit a few times this year. Happy to answer any questions.

You can do it in one, although we like a second day. One day is fine if you don’t do the water park.

We also really like to stay at the Legoland hotel - it’s half of the experience IMO - and staying at the hotel usually makes sense for us to do at least two park days. The park hours are pretty short.

We just did our 3rd trip to LL in July and bought annual passes when they were on Labor Day special. Planning to visit a few times this year. Happy to answer any questions.

Great info! We have all our accommodations already for this one -- I think we'll wait until the next trip and combine with the hotel bc it just looks sooo fun!

It's a great park for kids 10 and under, as well as their parents. The food is mediocre at best. But I would schedule a whole day there.

We generally do one day (without the water park). I think it's a great park for the younger kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter