How much to save?

KidLibNY

Earning My Ears
Hi all:

I am planning to go to WDW in September 21st - 29th 2002. I will have 3 adults in my party. I am planning to split my stay between PO-Riverside & GF.

(If I can save enough, I hope to surprise my mother and stay the whole time at the GF - it will be my mother's and sister's first trip to WDW)

We will be flying from NY, so I planned on plane tickets running between $150 - 200 each.

I hope to do one or two character breakfasts/dinners, NO water parks, one day at Sea World, and hoping to get a fridge in the room to save on breakfasts).

I have a membership in DC and plan to purchase an annual pass soon.

What do you think would be a $ goal to shoot for when saving for this trip?

$5,000?

I'm sure you could do it for that but you'd need a great rate at the GF ( i think 7 nites there could easily run over $2000). Make sure to check Mousesavers.com I've saved more there than with the AP's or DC. Perhaps someone else knows about the rates at GF during that time. Goodluck

You can also save $10.00/day if you by pass the frig and get a styrofoam cooler from a local grocery store and fill it daily with ice from the ice machines from the hotel. I think $5000.00 is more then enough to allow for a very nice vacation!

karebear

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter