how old is to old to teach an old dog new tricks.....

pumba

DIS PUMBARIZER
meaning me.......I am "sort of old".....I have had my permit to drive a few times....but two of the times....I was pg and could not get up close and personal to the wheel and to see over the dashboard....then I got my permit and when my dh was driving ....I watched a car smash into us......I never really got the urge to drive again......I do still close my eyes when hubby gets to a busy intersection and there is alot of traffic and he wants to turn...I know that I can overcome that.....my husband is the most careful driver that I know......and Iam not nervous with him.......but I hate intersections....SO am I to old to learn to drive....I am mid fifties????

No, I don't think you are too old to learn to drive. I think it might be a good idea for you to sign up for driving classes though. Being taught by a professional might help your confidence and give you needed information on how to drive defensively.

Marie...I was just about to post...if you are talking about a dog, it is never to late, if it is a husband, boyfriend, friend or reletive who is male, the answer is it was too late day one ;) :p...Now since you are talking about you, I go with....you are never to old. You can do it...Get a good driving school and take your time. I know you can do it... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter