How reliable is wifi?

I've spent around 6 weeks working full time from the fort, I wouldn't rely on the wifi at all, go with your own cellular hot spot, I personally use Verizon att and t mobile since I rely on it so much and generally speaking I found t mobile to provide the highest floor for its service, meaning that it's peak isn't the best but it's lows are generally acceptable, I suspect that when crowded att and vzw are congested and this is when t mobile starts out performing them.

On our last trip we had AT&T and actually found it best to just use our hotspot rather than even mess with Disney Wi-fi

I agree with the others, our Verizon service was way better than the Wi-fi. Now in the parks a lot of times Disney Wi-fi was better.

So just using data is fine? I just want to use it really to grab the 7am LLs. We have t-mobile which I read isn’t the best service. But good enough just for that?

You should be fine for LL. Have the web site pulled up before 7 so it won't have to load as everyone is hitting send.

I haven't used T-Mobile there, but Sprint and Verizon worked fine.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!