How the heck did you get a PIN????

Kim&Chris

DIS Veteran
I know this has been discussed before, and it seems to have no apparent rhyme or reason, but I was just wondering.....

If you've received a code (postcard or email), how do you think it happened? Did you register on their website for info? Did you order the video? What do you think you did to prompt Disney to contact you?

I know years ago, we signed up for everything Disney. The video, newsletters, you name it. But what I think did it for us was at our last visit, we were at MGM and somebody with a small hand held computer thingy asked my husband to take a survey and he obliged them. That's how I also think that our last name was screwed up - the Bab instead of the Rab. But it all worked out and I couldn't be more happy that we got the rates we did.

That's what I think-but I could be wrong.

:wave:

Jodi

I am signed up for everything possible that is Disney, I have received the surveys to take in the mail and email and I have taken those surveys in the park and nada! I wish I knew the trick :rolleyes:

I have never gotten a pin, but my mother got one last fall. She hadn't been to Disney in over 10 years but she had just signed up for the Disney Visa a few months prior... so I think that is how she got the postcard.

we are all things Disney and NEVER have gotten a PIN!
Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it!

Still hoping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter