How to celebrate 20th anniversary?

lmbcdb

DIS Veteran
We are headed home the second week of October to celebrate our 20th anniversary. It’s our first time without kids. I’m looking for ideas to make the trip extra special/different:
  • personalized shirts/masks with fun sayings
  • Best dessert anywhere
  • Special experiences?
  • Anything, really

Thanks!

Congrats on 20 years. We hit ours next July.

Not sure if they are doing it right now with the restrictions, but you might look into a special photo shoot. We once did one at Animal Kingdom Lodge, and they took us around the groups to take photos of us. We got some great memories that way, and love having something to look back on.

Or you might also look at the tours (again not sure if they are available). I can't wait until DD is old enough for some of them so we can do them. I understand that they have some excellent experiences that way.

Good luck, and I hope you have a great anniversary trip.

We celebrated our 20th last July at Disney. We splurged on dinner at Victoria and Albert’s which was incredible. We also did the after party at Hollywood Studios and had brunch at California Grill. We rented DVC points for the first time (AKL and CCV) and loved it so much we bought our first DVC contract last November. Happy trip planning and Happy Anniversary to you!

We will be there end of October for our 25th. I am in contact with the local church about a vow renewal or blessing during mass, looking at a nice lunch after and possibly a photo shoot. Came to this discussion board to look for photographer options for both Disney photoshoot and non Disney options

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!