How to get back to resort after park closing?

Candice30

World's Greatest Aunt! -- or so the kids tell me.
Just found out that magic kingdom is now closing at 6pm on my dates. Have a reservation same time. If monorails stop at 7 and no boats how to get back to grand Floridian after dinner? Are buses running past 1 hr after closing or no? Will have a senior citizen with me.

Lyft, but I imagine your reservation will be cancelled. Would they really seat you as the park closes?

I thought ride share couldn’t enter magic kingdom? And I just made ressie today with new hrs for 5:50 so why would it let me schedule it?

Buses run until the park is completely clear of guests. They seat guests at in-park restaurants at or near park closing at all 4 parks. There will be a bus available.

This has been a concern of mine because any CM I have asked says buses will only run for 1 hour after closing. Do you know late the Skyliner runs?

This has been a concern of mine because any CM I have asked says buses will only run for 1 hour after closing. Do you know late the Skyliner runs?
I can't remember right now, but I'm sure someone will chime in who does know. I seem to recall 9:30 or 10.

What time is the last bus from a resort to a park? I need to catch a bus from Contemporary to Studios at 7 pm so ?I can walk to a Boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!