How to get into HRH Pool when Staying at RPR

All Aboard

Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas
We are planning to use HRH's pool one afternoon. We will be walking over from USF that afternoon. Will my RPR room key open the gate at the HRH pool?

Geez, count the acronyms :)

Thanks.

We stayed at RPR last summer and went to the Hard Rock pool for a few hours. I don't remember having to unlock any gate. We rode the water taxi over and walked thru the hotel and found our way to the pool area. Maybe the gate was open though, I don't remember. When we went to get towels, we just showed our RPR key and got the towels with no problem. I remember the look of "oh no! We are caught" on my children's faces when the towel attendant asked for our HRH room key. They thought we were breaking the rules! Of course when we showed them the RPR key, they welcomed us and asked if we needed any more information about the HRH or pool. It was a great afternoon. Both the RPR and HRH pools are great. The kids loved the HRH slide but said they enjoyed the RPR pool more.

We went to the HRH pool before when we stayed at RPH. We took the water taxi over, and went via the lobby of the HRH. :) We didn't need a key except to get towels. Leaving by the way of the gate (other side of pool - closer to dock) was with no problems. I *think* there was a gate :confused: (this was way back in May/June)

You'll have no problems!! :D

Yes, Richard you can use any on-site pool if you are staying at one of the onsite resorts.

Thanks for the responses.

Since I won't be taking the water taxi ... the walk from USF to HRH is extremely short ... it will be far easier to enter the pool area via the rear gate (which is opened from the outside via your HRH room key) rather than walk all the way around to the hotel entrance and then through the hotel and back out to the pool.

So, does anyone happen to know if a RPR room key works in the HRH pool gate? Thanks.

Unless you especially want to walk through the lobby of the HRH (and it is worth seeing), it is quicker to use the pool gate, which is a very short walk from the boat dock. Your RPR room key will open it.

Sorry, just re-read your last post which says you won't be using the water taxi. Still, the info might be useful for someone else and the answer to your question is still yes! :)

UKDEB, thanks a plenty. That's the answer I was searching for.

Our RPR room key would not open the side pool gate this past weekend. Luckily, someone was walking up at the time, so we were able to get in, without going all the way around to the lobby.

There definately is a gate, and it is definately locked.

How about comiong from PBH to HRH, what is the best way to enter? Walk - is there a path, water taxi?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter