How to manage the post-Disney trip blues

-Look through photos, make a photo album/scrapbook/digital photo book (I specifically like doing this for my trip, and leave space for characters/etc to sign it on the next trip).
-Watch vlogs/trip videos on youtube! (or make one if you have any video footage)
-Write a trip report/read other's to see what kind of experiences they had
-Start planning another one!! Even if it's just a dream one! Research the different times of years, think of what specific things you could do during those times, use the info to eventually plan another trip down the road.
-Listen to music from the parks
-Spend more time on the Disboards! Answer some questions, make some Disboard friends (some of those have become some of my favourite friends!)
-Check out Disney specific hashtags on social media to get more Disney fun on those
-Start watching the Disney movies in chronological order, you could do one per week as a family night thing.
-Do some Disney trivial pursuit/Disney Heads up, etc
-Check out to see if any Disney things are in your city (i.e., Disney Trivia nights, Disney on Ice, Marvel LIVE! Disney shows on Broadway level, or even high school/college plays of Disney shows)
-If you've got a bit of extra cash, and have kids in the right age range it's always potential to see if there's any Princess Party Companies/Events in the area to get a special friend to come to a birthday, or check out a Christmas parade that might have some familiar faces in it!

We just got back from our 1st Disney trip. It was not perfect, but a great time! I am not surprised that I am feeling some sadness and blues about it all being over. I have spent almost 2 years planning for this trip, and now it's all over. Any good tips for getting through the post-trip blues? Thanks.

In 2000, I was crying in the airport before our departure home. I was downright SAD!!!
I've returned may times since. That's how I cope: saving for another trip. Just knowing that I WILL return makes me feel better.

I've gone a few years back to back, I've also waited years in-between.
Right now My last trip was in Nov 2013 and I'm hoping to return in NOV 18 or Jan 19.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!