• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to pay for ECV?

ekmdisney

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if any one has had thier insurence pay for thier ECV rental? If you did, did you still have to pay for the rental, and then turn in for a refund. Or did the insurence pay for the whole rental up front?

My insurance does not cover the ECV rental. I would have to prove it was medically necessary to rent one rather than bring my own. I don't wish to risk my power chair with the airline baggage system. My guess is if the rental is covered by your insurance then you would pay up front and get reimbursed. You could call one of the off site rental companies and ask how they handle insurance payments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter