How to use BirdsOfPreyDave's DVC Signature Images

Dave,

Thanks for doing this! And more importantly for the great instructions so that I actually made it work!! pixiedust::worship:

For those of you eagerly awaiting January 12th, here's your new profile badge!

DVC_PVB.png

Thanks for all your hard work! I've been using your signature elements for awhile (love em) but just added the super fun monorail end caps. AWESOME!

Hey all, so I followed all the instructions as best I could, and am still unsuccessful in creating one of these DVC Signatures. I'm wondering if it's because I have a Mac. If so, and I apologize in advance of there were other instructions for Mac users that I did not see, would someone please be able to help me out? Thanks so much :).

Dave, Thank you so much for all your hard work! I always wanted a signature but had no idea of how to do it.

Pretty spiffy looking if you ask me!! Thanks so much for putting together the designs and detailed instructions. pixiedust:

So glad someone dug this thread up again - I was looking to junk up my signature a little bit more!!! :rotfl: So glad there were step-by-step instructions too - THANK YOU, Dave!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!