How to watch all Disney movies?

Drea2500

Earning My Ears
I recently had a baby back in February. I know he is still young, but when he gets old enough I want to start him on watching all the Disney movies. My next trip to Disney World will be in a couple of years when I graduate nursing school. So I was going to start collecting DVDs/Blu rays of Disney movies now. I was wondering if there were some "collections" of movies instead of buying each movie separately (which may help save on cost). I have a few on DVD, but not all. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Disney Movies aren't all always available as they sometimes put them into "the vault" and they won't be on sale for a while. There is a good selection of Blu-rays around, but they aren't usually cheap. There are some discs that bundle one of the theatrical movies with it's direct-to-video sequel, and they are a good deal for around $15 -$20 since you get two movies (and My Disney Rewards points).

You might also look into Hulu, which is supposed to be getting a lot of the older stuff. I don't know the details about that though.

I made a list of all the movies to see before going to Disney world, marked off any available on Netflix or Hulu, and then bought any I could find for less than $10 at target ($10), Walmart ($5), or Best Buy ($7). For the movies in the Disney vault, I went on eBay and craigslist, and the rest I got through the Disney movie club...

My library has many of the Disney movies. Doesn't help you if want to own them, but great for your son to see if he even likes the movie first before buying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts