How to watch fireworks with ADR for 2nd Fantasmic?

ShaunaM

DIS Veteran
Hi all

Can anyone clarify what is the best way to watch fireworks. We have ADR's for Hungry Bear with fastpasses for the second show .

Thanks

We just did this the other night. If you don't mind watching the fireworks from the ROA (and it's a pretty good spot to watch the show since there are water screens with projections), find a spot along the river where you have a good view of the screens. After the fireworks are over, you can get in line for your viewing area or do something else in the general area, then get in line. The second F! show is usually not as crowded as the first. If you want to watch fireworks from Main Street or the Hub, it will take you longer to get to the ROA since Frontierland is the only way to enter NOS after the show. So give yourself some extra time if you want to watch from there.

We just did this the other night. If you don't mind watching the fireworks from the ROA (and it's a pretty good spot to watch the show since there are water screens with projections), find a spot along the river where you have a good view of the screens. After the fireworks are over, you can get in line for your viewing area or do something else in the general area, then get in line. The second F! show is usually not as crowded as the first. If you want to watch fireworks from Main Street or the Hub, it will take you longer to get to the ROA since Frontierland is the only way to enter NOS after the show. So give yourself some extra time if you want to watch from there.
Thanks for this..can you clarify were you able to just move on amongst the first fantasmic showing for fireworks?

I also had a similar situation a few weekends ago. As theluckyrabbit noted, you can either watch fireworks from Main Street or the Rivers of America area. You can move around the Rivers of America during the fireworks (we were in the process of walking from Main Street to the Haunted Mansion), but I didn't think the view of fireworks was all that good (it was okay, but not my first choice). If you do view them from ROA, just make sure you're closer to NOS than Frontierland because you want to be able to see the mist screens and the fireworks at the same time. There are CMs that will help you figure out where the viewing areas are located (marked mostly by tape on the ground). After fireworks end, they clear everyone out and the F! viewing area ropes back up.

I think we may opt to change our day off..we had planned on taking Sunday off due to the CHOC walk but I think it is going to desired by all to see fireworks by the castle which I think means watch on a different. 6 days there and only two nights to choose from ugh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter