How will 5 year old do in Wilderness Lodge's evening kids program?

grilled bran

Earning My Ears
We were hoping to let our 5 year old daughter spend an evening in the Wilderness Lodge kids activities while mom and dad snuck off to Pleasure Island. Has anyone had a single child of similar age they've left in this program for the evening? What happens when the kids start to get tired and crater? Sleeping accomodations? etc...

My 6 yo daughter went last December, and loved it! They have arts and crafts, Barbies, computer games geared toward all ages. I have heard that sometimes a character will visit, although that didn't happen when my daughter was there. At 9 pm they settle down on mats and get to vote on what Disney animated film they will watch--my daughter's group watched Toy Story II. She didn't want to leave when we got there:)
When you drop her off, they find out where you will be for the evening, and provide you with a beeper, so they can reach you if necessary. They also give you the phone number, so you can call and check in.
I think she'd have a great time:) :D

Have a Wonderful day, Eeyore

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter