Howard Johnson Enchantedland Resort

srd

Earning My Ears
We are making our first trip to Disney in the next couple of weeks. This resort quoted me a great price and seems very family friendly.

Has anyone every stayed here before? Is it in a good part of town? Any info would be great.

Thanks.

Well I made ressies for Feb1-3. We got a enchanted kids suite for 47 a night. I hope it is as nice as it sounds to be.

SRD, I was going to tell you to do a search on this property, but see it's been disabled. I stayed there one night with my son and thought it was okay. The room is just one long room with a long counter that holds the two tv's, fridge, drawers, microwave, etc. There is a divider between the double bed and the daybed and trundle. Nothing seemed to be open when we were there, meaning the treehouse check-in, kidss' playroom, etc. The poolside snack bar did open at night. You did get a good price and I hope you'll enjoy it and let us know how you liked the place.

Thaks Kay1,
We were just going to get a standard room, so we should enjoy it I hope. I did try to do a search before and realized it was disabled. Thanks alot for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter