How's Dreams Unlimited vs. Disney Reservation Centre?

jeank74

<font color=CC66CC>A happy newlywed!<br><font colo
The type of services described on Dreams Unlimited website is just too good to be true. I really like the idea of having someone to watch out for discounts and making priority seatings for me. But I am one of those people who aren't comfortable with the internet-based companies.

So, have you book any trip with Dreams Unlimited before? Do you find any difference between DU and Disney Reservation centre?

Thanks.

:bounce: :pinkbounc :confused:

We used a different internet travel agency (Your Magical Journeys) and they are wonderful. They even got us a PS at Cindy's character breakfast for May 9 with a snap of the finger! I was hesitant at first, but they faxed us our hotel confirmations which are ligitamate and saved us tons of money. We were originally booked on our own through Disney (using Disney Club card) at AS Movies, and our Travel Agent (Debbie) actually saved us a LOT of money and got us in the Dolphin - we were going to stay at the AS for 5 nights, but Debbie got us such a great deal at the Dolphin that we're staying there 6 nights and STILL saving money. Part of the difference is that w/Disney we were booking a package; Debbie suggested we purchase everything separately, and it sure paid off. They are wonderful people at Your Magical Journeys, and you can find out more about them at www.wdw4adults.com message boards if you want to get other opinions from people who have used them.

dreams unlimited is the mother site of the disboards. they are wonderful and i am going to use them for my next trip. they send you an itinerary and help with priority seatings. cant beat that!!

lots of people have used them and have nothing but wonderful things to say about them.

I have used Dreams several times and would HIGHLY RECOMEND them. they have always gotten the hard to get Cindy's ressie and on most of our trips gotten discounts from codes or our Annual Pass or Disney Club card......last trip they got us an AP Rate for the Contemp tower...they do keep checking back for discounts and they are very helpful and responses to questions. Regina was our agent and she was/is Wonderful.....Disney club discount for this aug trip in a 2 br villa at the board walk.....so far

Our travel agent didn't charge us a penny - they make their $ by commission from the hotels...however, some travel agents do charge, or they charge a cancellation fee...you need to check this out before you book through one.

1. You should NEVER pay a travel agent! Their services are at no charge to the customer - as they receive their commissions from the originators of the travel services that they sell.

2. DU is AWESOME. We are using them for the fourth time this year. I would highly recommend them. They will work to find you the best deal up front, plus will continue to check to make sure that you get any additional discounts that become available. They will make your PS for you and help you with your itinerary - all at no cost to you!

I booked our Christmas trip with Disney Travel Company using the DC discount. Last week I checked with DU to see if they could offer me a better price. Their price was the same as the Travel Company. I've decided to use the Travel Company so that we can take advantage of the VIP viewing areas for the parades and fireworks. ( We using the Discovery Magic Package)

Just an FYI, if you book a Discovery Magic package through Dreams Unlimited, you CAN still take advantage of the preferred fireworks viewing areas. Any travel agent should be able to make those arrangements for you. :)

We used DU last year and will again this year. I still like to watch these boards to see if I might catch a better deal but we were very happy with them. The thing I liked the best is that they will make all of your PSs for you. I also like the fact that they provide us with these great discussion boards which has enabled me to save money and plan a fun family vacation.

Why choose this title? DU manages these boards, so you can predict who'll come ahead...

Even if DU didn't manage these boards, they would still come out ahead!! Even if DU and Disney had the same price, there is NO comparison between the two. I've booked my trip this year with DU for the first time and Dagny has been wonderful. She emails me almost every day, suggesting restaurants for my anniv. dinner, sending me prices, giving me ideas for a romantic trip..... She is taking care of all my room requests and my priority seatings (which is a big undertaking on its own - how many times do we change our minds??) There is NO WAY Disney Travel would do this kind of service for their customers.

Dreams Unlimited wins this contest hands down!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter