How's our itenary lookin???

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
So here's is the blueprint of our trip.... any opinions/ suggestions?

Nov. 8 - Ry's family b-day party
Spending night @ Wyndham Bristol Place Hotel (Toronto)

Nov.9 - Flight to MCO @ 7:15am
Pick up Budget rental
Spend day @ DTD or Broadwalk
Check in @ Hotel Royal Plaza DTD ( King exec tower rm)
Dinner @ O'hana's for Wishes viewing

Nov. 10 - Check-in @ AKL
Breakfast @ Boma
Magic Kingdom / Epcot day
Dinner @ Boma

Nov. 11- Self Serve breakfast
MGM Studio Day
Lunch @ 50's Prime Time diner
To MK for Spectromagic/ Fireworks
Illuminations @ WS ?

Nov. 12- Self Serve breakfast
AK in the morning
Self Serve lunch
Take a Swim @ Hotel
MK or Epcot (WS)
Dinner / Cinderella's Feast @ 1900 Park Fare

Nov. 13- Self Serve breakfast
Epcot Morning
Lunch @ Beirgarten
MGM Studios
Fantasmic

Nov. 14 - EE @ AK
Breakfast @ rainforest cafe AK
Check out of AKL
AK or MGM
Dinner @ Whispering Canyon Cafe
Epcot Illuminations?
Check in @ Summerfield Suites Orlando

Nov. 15 - Seaworld day
Dine with Shamu
Polar Expedition

Nov. 16 - Sleep in day!!!
Check out
Brunch
Shopping @ outlet shops
Airport - 4:45pm
Flight home @ 7:15pm

Now a few questions......

1) It being Vetran's day on Nov. 11. How hard will it be to get into MK for Spectormagic and Wishes? Child is disabled so we need the disabled seating area.

2) Anyone know anywhere to get a good Sunday Brunch outside of Disney?

3) Which outlets should we go to? I like shoping for the Disney stuff and kid's clothes... Michale is an eletronic junkie.

4) Has anyone done the 1/2 day park rountines? We have a rental car and I believe parking is free to guests with Ultimate Park Hopper passes.

Thanks all

1. Don't know.

2. I heard that the Peabody comes highly recommended. It's on International Drive across from the Convention Centre.

3. All of them!LOL

4. Just make sure you have your parking pass in the window!

Scratch
:scratchin

WOW - looks like you're packing in a lot of activity...sounds good to me! We often do the park hopping...start out early with the early entry park until about noon, go back to hotel for rest/swim then head back out to a different park around 4:00. Works well for us. THe UPH are great for that flexibility. The one suggestion I might make is that we also did a similar first day where we flew in early, rested and did Ohanas. Our DD (5 at the time) was so tired and grumpy that she really didn't enjoy dinner (which I loved) and we felt rushed since she wanted to get out of there. For the money Ohana's costs, I wouldn't do it again on our first night...I want everyone awake, in a good mood and ready to eat a lot of food! I don't bother going up to the International Road outlet malls anymore since the two by Disney are just as good for selection and variety. Have fun and enjoy!

There are outlets @ Disney....???? Where? I've only been to the the one with Timberland..... and Belz once before.

Gee, you're going to tax my memory here, but there are two that I visit close to Disney and both had Disney Outlets at them. The one is a more premium mall and its located very close to the new Publix which is around the Downtown Disney/Goodings area. The second one is not too far away from that - on the same road as the older Publix which is close to Side Route 192 (?). If I was at home, I could probably dig up more specifics, but someone on the budget board would know for sure! Jo

If you exit Disney property at Crossroads near DTD, turn right. I believe you are on SR535. Keep going (I want to say about a 10 minute drive), and there is an outlet mall on the left-hand side. If you hit US192 (close to the Walmart), then you've gone too far. I think the Disney outlets are truly a hit/miss situation. I would have done really well there in Feb if my DD and DS were either the opposite sizes, or the opposite sexes :p I have found the Belz Character outlets on International Drive to be far superior than the one closer to Disney, but going to Belz is quite a drive if that's all you want to do there. I've also done quite well with merchandise on sale right at the resorts.

Your itinerary is packed full of fun and magic! I think you will love your Cinderella dinner at 1900 -- we sure did!

Mary Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter