How's Sci-Fi for a solo diner?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I'm thinking of dining solo at Sci-Fi next trip. I'd probably just have a late afternoon dessert there-I've not heard great reviews about their meals. Do many people go there just to eat dessert? Is it best to have a PS for mid-afternoon, or could a solo diner probably get in without PS? And if you dined there solo, where did they seat you-car or table? Were there other people in your car, and if so, did it feel strange?

I went there solo, did have a ps. I really liked it, but I am a burger and fries kind of girl, and everyone says that is the best there. I was in a car, and there were people in the car with me, but in the front, I had the whole back seat to myself. I really liked it, and plan on going back, I think it is a good place to go solo, it is dark, and there are scifi movies, so it is probably a good place if you are not feeling comfortable solo. I can't tell you about not having a ps though, and I know of people that do go just for dessert.

It would be cool! It is quite dark, the movies are fun. The food was so so, IMHO, but the whole place is a must to experience at least once.

It's a great place for a solo diner. I always dine there during my solo trips. I have always been in a car, and the CM's are always friendly. I usually have a late lunch--the portions are large, so I don't need dinner. :smooth:

I have done Sci-Sfi solo and with my DW for just dessert. It was fine. We usually end up in the back seat with families infront of us. It has bever bothered me to do it solo. For us we find the food so so but the desserts are great. Enjoy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter