• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hows the schoolwork? Too much or not enough?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
I asked my sons 4th grade teacher if she could send home work before our trip so he isnt facing so much when he returns. We leave for the airport today! Well Mon and Tues were just a few papers. Last night was about 8 extra (on top of his regular homework). I made him do it all so it could be turned in this morning. Im being selfish here, it's my vacation also. My husband is already in FL so I didnt have his support with this. The teacher also told my son that she will be giving him work for the airport/plane trip. Ahh! Im drowning in paperwork but it will be so worth it when I can tell him tomorrow "What do you think the kids at school are doing now?"

I will send you pixie dust for having all that extra work! I has a DS (9) and I know how hard that must have been! But you are right, tomorrow you can say" Disney- No school Work!Have a great trip!
Jordan's Mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter