HRH Amenities - priority seating

scduckman

Mouseketeer
One of the privileges of staying at the HRH is " first available " seating at select restaurants within Universal Orlando. Does anyone know which restaurants and how you go about having this done?

Thanks.

This is available at any full service restaurant in the parks or in Citywalk, except for Emeril's. As for the onsite hotel restaurants, I think it is good too, except for any that require reservations.

Thanks Barry. Do you know how to go about getting " first available seating ". We'd like to try Margaritaville. Do we call them direct or do we have someone at HRH take care of the seating?

Thanks.

You just flash your room key and they will get you the first available seat. They don't take reservations, unless you want to make one at the Citywalk booth that morning.

I'm an AP holder and staying at HRH. Do I get priority seating at Mythos or should I still make a ressie months in advance???

Thanks

We were able to get a table at Margaritaville in Dec. by showing our HRH key- got a seat in about 20 min, vs. 1 1/2 hour wait. We actually didn't know about this perk, but when we were told it was 1 1/2 hour wait, my husband jokingly asked if staying at HRH could get us in earlier- and to our surprise the answer was yes!
The food was excellent, reasonably priced and atmosphere great for a casual meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter