HRH rate

mmena

Earning My Ears
I am taking my too-old-for-Disney-anymore son to Universal for the first time Oct. I got a HRH bed/breakfast pool view rate of $229/night (Sat and Sun night). Can someone tell me if this is a decent rate or if I should continue to search for a better rate. I do now have a Loews First card and will see if that will change my rate at all.

Thanks for any info that any of you has.

$229 a night at HRH including breakfast isnt awful but if they have any entertainment rates available or fan club rates or Annual Pass if you have one you can do better. I'm thinking poolview discounted should be around $150-160 and breakfast for 2 $30.00. If you need any help just ask.
Call 1800 BE A STAR and ask for any promotional rates and the ones I listed above if you have the cards. You can get a fan club card through a sweet woman on this board and she has a post where you can read about it here .

Join Loews First program for member perks at www.loewshotels.com it's free.

Depending on when you are going in Oct they have some very steep discounts on www.hotelkingdom.com you may wanna check them out as well. Good Luck! :) Welcome to the boards!

Jessica, thanks for the great info--hotelkingdom.com had a cheaper rate than I got and it was for a club room.

Now if you can get get Club level cheaper than that at the HRH then you got a good deal. It's normally more than that. But if you decide to go the standard route definitely look into fan club rates or entertainment rates. Have fun and make sure you post a report upon your return!!!

I think in the summer the pool view Entertainment rates were $135 a night, but sometimes they require more than two nights' stay for ent. rates. Don't know anything about club level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter