HS to Riviera using the Skyliner.

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
Getting on the Skyliner at HS, are there seperate lines for each destination or do I have to disembark at CBR and get on a second line?

One line and one station at Hollywood Studios. Everyone gets off at Caribbean Beach resort where transfers can be made to Epcot and Riviera (second line), and to Pop Century and Art of Animation (third line). Also a circulating bus at CBR serves stops at the Skyliner station and at the various sections (villages) one of which is quite close to Riviera.

I was going to say one line as in one rider queue at HS. Except there is a separate queue and platform for riders using wheelchairs and scooters at each Skyliner station except Riviera.

Last edited:
You can also walk to Riviera from Caribbean Beach. I did it a few weeks ago, I hadn't been to Caribbean Beach in 28 years so it was nice to see it again! I am a walker though, so it might have been quite a distance...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter