Hurricane Irma and Discovery Cove

Jennasis

DIS life goes on
Of COURSE we planned our DC day for next Monday and of COURSE there's a big ol' hurricane barreling down on many uncertain paths towards Florida. So we are likely going to have to try to move our reservation to a different day of our trip (probably Wednesday to make sure we are outside the storm zone). I'm pretty sure I read that they'll allow you to move your reservation one time, but the question I have is this...we bought the tix that allow us to do Bush Gardens, Sea World and Aquatica unlimited entries along with our DC day. Our original plan had us doing DC day one of our trip and activating our passes. If we no longer go to DC on that first day and assuming one of the other parks is actually open, can we activate our tix at one of the other parks?

Frankly at this point it's looking like we are just going to lose an entire vacation day on Monday while the storm cruises through. hopefully Tuesday things will open up and we can do something that day.

Of COURSE we planned our DC day for next Monday and of COURSE there's a big ol' hurricane barreling down on many uncertain paths towards Florida. So we are likely going to have to try to move our reservation to a different day of our trip (probably Wednesday to make sure we are outside the storm zone). I'm pretty sure I read that they'll allow you to move your reservation one time, but the question I have is this...we bought the tix that allow us to do Bush Gardens, Sea World and Aquatica unlimited entries along with our DC day. Our original plan had us doing DC day one of our trip and activating our passes. If we no longer go to DC on that first day and assuming one of the other parks is actually open, can we activate our tix at one of the other parks?

Frankly at this point it's looking like we are just going to lose an entire vacation day on Monday while the storm cruises through. hopefully Tuesday things will open up and we can do something that day.

Yes, you can visit the other parks for 14 days total - before or after your Discovery Cove reservation. Just bring your reservation documentation with you to SW, AQ or BG if you are going before your DC reservation.

Yes, you can visit the other parks for 14 days total - before or after your Discovery Cove reservation. Just bring your reservation documentation with you to SW, AQ or BG if you are going before your DC reservation.

Thanks! DC hasn't decided to close Monday...yet. Just spoke to them. Will wait until Wednesday before pulling the trigger on the move day.

I am worried about the orca, dolphins and other animals at SeaWorld during this hurricane.

Does SeaWorld have a plan for them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!