Husband will go to Disney on 3 conditions...

Use the Touring Plans ADR planner. I was able to book Crystal Palace and Coral Reef one week before our Spring Break trip using their system, I NEVER thought I'd get those ADRs, but it worked great!

I just looked at the tambu menu and not seeing it so I decided to call poly directly and they said they don't know if you can get the bread pudding anywhere but ohana. She didn't sound sure though and looked on the lounges menu and said she didn't see it. Is this a fact that tambu serves it? Also, I see they are open all day. They only serve it after 4pm probably bc they start making it then for ohana right?
The reason they don't know is that you didn't call the Poly directly, because you can't. You got a call center CM who has probably never set foot in WDW. It's definitely at Tambu.

The reason they don't know is that you didn't call the Poly directly, because you can't. You got a call center CM who has probably never set foot in WDW. It's definitely at Tambu.
You are definitely right because I googled the poly direct number and when the lady answered I could've sworn she said customer service and not poly.

Great to know about Tambu Lounge but at $6 a serving it is going to get pretty expensive for the amount the boys and I normally eat. :)

If you can be flexible, you can get Ohana 1-3 nights before once people cancel. We've been able to get anything (BOG, Ohana) that way any night of the past few trips.

Another vote for using TP reservation finder. Just got a CRT for our sept 25th dinner. Give it a shot

Is it called touring plans WDW lines?
I got the app but nothing about requesting a reservation just shows menus.

No app for touring plan so reservation finder! I have an iPhone. What am I doing wrong?

1- we go to Epcot at night at least 2 times (great, made itinerary for only one. Back to the drawing board)
2- get a turkey baguette sandwich at Be our guest for lunch (great! We booked our vacation just 164 days out which means all BOG reservations are taken. Looks like we will be trying for a walk up)
3- and most importantly, get Ohana bread pudding.
Now he knows it's a lost cause trying to get into ohana at this point so where else can we get it?
I know kona has it but don't want to use a sit down there. Can we order it as take out and use it as a snack or quick service credit?
Also, ideally I'd like to find it at Disney Springs since we will be there one night and don't have dinner reservations booked. But it has to be the exact recipe as ohana but he doesn't put the banana sauce on it so we don't care about that part.
Help!

sounds reasonable to me.

sounds reasonable to me.
I definitely don't mind. The bread pudding will be the hardest. Only time we can go grab it is the day we go to Disney springs. We will go from AKL to MK, get on monorail to poly for 4pm, order the bread pudding to go and eat it on the way to Disney springs. It will at least get us to the Monorail resorts to look at decorations so not complaining.

Says I need to login or sign up. Says I don't have to pay but then when I make my password it makes me click on a subscription. How do I do it free?

Sign up for basic access - it's free, and will allow you 2 searches on the reservation finder.

Sign up for basic access - it's free, and will allow you 2 searches on the reservation finder.
AGh! can't find basic access anywhere and don't want to be a pain to you all and keep asking! It just doesn't show basic access anywhere that I'm seeing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter