Hyperspace Mountain Refurbishment August 12th and 14th

Now they have taken August 12th off the refurbishment calendar. The latest says August 26th, 28th, and September 19th. I guess they just can't make up their minds.

Review the other thread about Hyperspace August refurb. That seems to have been delayed after multiple changes to these new dates but no one seems to know why and it’s changed multiple times so I’d just keep any eye on it.

Pure speculation but seems like maybe a part they were going to replace or something didn’t arrive in time?

Now they have taken August 12th off the refurbishment calendar. The latest says August 26th, 28th, and September 19th. I guess they just can't make up their minds.

Wouldn't you know that the last day in the park on our trip this month occurs on the 26th... joy. Whelp! Best get our fill of the attraction on our days prior to the 26th in that case... at least we get to experience it, rather than not at all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter